CoreBoo™ Solid / Felt Slat Wall
Our CoreBOO Slat Wall products provide diffusion by breaking up soundwaves and dampening sound that would otherwise reflect back out into the room. Made from long solid strips of laminated bamboo, the options vary within each assembly, allowing for a multitude of installation options and application types.
In the CoreBOO Solid / Felt Slat Wall design, laminated strips are affixed to either a Recycled PET substrate (9mm or 12mm) or a solid multi-layer plywood substrate (5mm; painted black). The Recycled PET provides NRC values ranging from 0.30-0.85 (based on installation method), while the plywood assembly version focuses strictly on diffusion.
- Large-format wall panel
- Available in multiple colorways to accentuate design.
- Standard and simple installation methods
- Class A fire-rating (ASTM E84-17)
Spacing Design Options
400mm width x 2.9m/5.8m length
(ie: ~ 15-3/4” x 114”/228” length)
|Spacing Option||Slat Size||Spacing|
(~0.80” x 0.80”)
(~0.80” x 1.2”)
(~0.80” x 1.6”)
(~0.80” x 0.80”/1.6”/2.4”)
Click image to view product brochure.
We offer 3 standard colors to choose from.
Ready to Order?
Lead time and shipping costs vary by product. If you are ready to place an order, CLICK HERE to get a quote for your Acoustifoam TILES project.
- Direct Application
- Slat size (width and thickness)
- Color (topical stains available – see: Color Option Chart)
- “FSC” material available
- Made from sustainably harvested, rapidly renewable bamboo (5-year harvesting cycle)
- E0 (low-VOC) and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives and coatings
- CARB 2 and LEED-Compliant (FSC material available)
- Bamboo – 100% bamboo
- Substrate(s): FELT – Recycled PET
- Standard product (Dark/Medium/Light) – UV cured water-based urethan
- “Stains” – Waco Exterior Oil
- Product Data Sheet
- CSI Specification
- Installation Instructions