CoreBoo™ Groove Panel
CoreBOO GROOVE Panels are CNC milled profile panels cut from laminated solid bamboo stock. Available in 3 different versions, each with a consistent though different topical profile and pattern, clean, sustainable bamboo lines are yours for the offering. Comes in our standard 3 colors options, either in a smooth clear urethane, or with a more matte, exterior-grade European oil coating.
The CoreBOO GROOVE Panels provide long parallel runs of milled bamboo ridges in three different profiles or versions. With each piece easily aligned with another adjacent piece, a seamless ‘grooved’ wall in literally a pin nail away from reality.
- Large-format wall panel
- Available in multiple colorways to accentuate design.
- Standard and simple installation methods
- Class A fire-rating (ASTM E84-17)
Click image to view product brochure.
We offer 9 standard colors to choose from.
Ready to Order?
Lead time and shipping costs vary by product. If you are ready to place an order, CLICK HERE to get a quote for your CoreBOO Panels project.
- Direct Application
- Color (topical stains available – see: Color Option Chart)
- “FSC” material available
- Made from sustainably harvested, rapidly renewable bamboo (5-year harvesting cycle)
- E0 (low-VOC) and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives and coatings
- CARB 2 and LEED-Compliant (FSC material available)
- Bamboo – 100% bamboo
- Standard product (Dark/Medium/Light) – UV cured water-based urethan
- “Stains” – Waco Exterior Oil
- Product Data Sheet
- CSI Specification
- Installation Instructions