CoreBOO™ Slat Panel
Our CoreBOO Slat Panel products offer an all-encompassing solution for any “slat panel” project, whether it is for a wall application, or one for the ceiling. We offer standard slats and slat configurations (which can be customized) and 5 different “substrate” assemblies, all of which are available in 9 standard colors.
Select Slat Profile
The standard CoreBOO Slat Panel profiles each have specific dimensions which are separated by specific spacing.
Select Panel Substrate
Any of our Slat Wall can be used with any Slat Wall Profile (standard or customized). The decision is typically driven by the aesthetic design and space parameters, but also the indended use or purpose.
OPEN – 5/8″ aluminum cross beams (adds 3/8″ to over panel thickness). Default color is black (can be customized).
FELT – 3/8″ recycled PET felt. Default color is black (can be customized); NRC “0.30 (varies on slat profile).
Select Slat Color
The OPEN CoreBOO Slat Wall laminated bamboo strips are offered in 9 different colors.
Ready to Order?
Lead time and shipping costs vary by product. If you are ready to place an order, CLICK HERE to get a quote for your CoreBOO Panels project.
- Direct Application
- Slat size (width and thickness)
- Color (topical stains available – see: Color Option Chart)
- “FSC” material available
- Made from sustainably harvested, rapidly renewable bamboo (5-year harvesting cycle)
- E0 (low-VOC) and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives and coatings
- CARB 2 and LEED-Compliant (FSC material available)
- Bamboo – 100% bamboo
- Substrate(s): Recycled component aluminum
- Standard product (Dark/Medium/Light) – UV cured water-based urethan
- “Stains” – Waco Exterior Oil
- Product Data Sheet
- CSI Specification
- Installation Instructions