CoreBoo™ Open Slat Wall
Our CoreBOO Slat Wall products provide diffusion by breaking up soundwaves and dampening sound that would otherwise reflect back out into the room. Made from long solid strips of laminated bamboo, the options vary within each assembly, allowing for a multitude of installation options and application types.
In the CoreBOO Open Slat Wall, the laminated bamboo strips are built on an open aluminum (painted black) frame and can be used either inside or out. Available in 5 different options based on strip spacing and bamboo width and thickness.
- Large-format wall panel
- Available in multiple colorways to accentuate design.
- Standard and simple installation methods
- Class A fire-rating (ASTM E84-17)
Spacing Design Options
400mm width x 2.9m/5.8m length (ie: ~ 15-3/4” x 114”/228” length)
|Spacing Option||Slat Size||Spacing|
(~0.80” x 0.80”)
(~0.80” x 1.2”)
(~1.2” x 1.6”)
(~0.80” x 1.6”)
(~0.80” x 2”)
Click image to view product brochure.
We offer 3 standard colors to choose from.
Ready to Order?
Lead time and shipping costs vary by product. If you are ready to place an order, CLICK HERE to get a quote for your Acoustifoam TILES project.
- Direct Application
- Slat size (width and thickness)
- Color (topical stains available – see: Color Option Chart)
- “FSC” material available
- Made from sustainably harvested, rapidly renewable bamboo (5-year harvesting cycle)
- E0 (low-VOC) and NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) adhesives and coatings
- CARB 2 and LEED-Compliant (FSC material available)
- Bamboo – 100% bamboo
- Substrate(s): Recycled component aluminum
- Standard product (Dark/Medium/Light) – UV cured water-based urethan
- “Stains” – Waco Exterior Oil
- Product Data Sheet
- CSI Specification
- Installation Instructions